18th June 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st June 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

Students have to apply online for the SHE Scholarship through the website link given Click Here. students have to first register with email, name and date of birth. The next step is to attach the scanned documents like a passport size photograph, Community certificate, eligibility note / advisory note, Class XII mark sheet, Class X mark sheet or certificate (for date of birth proof) and endorsement signed by the Principal of the college / university / Director of the Institute. The final step is filling the online application. Students can find the details on the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?