25th February 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get eligibility note to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a WBCHSE candidate with 91.4% marks?

Dear Friends,
I have passed 12th class Board examination with 91.4% from the West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education. How can I get eligibility note to apply for Inspire Scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  4. What is the least score in WBCHSE board exam to be eligible for the Inspire scholarship?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  9. What is the eligibility to apply for inspire scholarship? I have passed 12th class
  10. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  13. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83.2% in 12th WBCHSE exam?
  15. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for inspire Scholarship?
  17. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
27th February 2016, 12:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get eligibility note to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a WBCHSE candidate with 91.4% marks?

The eligibility conditions of Inspire Scholarship have been enclosed in the attached document. Kindly refer the attached document and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 376 views)
29th February 2016, 11:47 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How to get eligibility note to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a WBCHSE candidate with 91.4% marks?

Inspire scholarship provides 10,000 candidates scholarship every year. It is to be noted that this scholarship is not available to those candidates who have enrolled in Engineering, Technology, or Medical courses. Eligibility for this scholarship is based on the performance of candidates in the Board Examination within the cutoff threshold, performance in various competitive exams within the cutoff rank threshold, recipient of various scholarships and medals. Pls note that the last date for the submission of the application form for this year has been closed.
16th October 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the eligibility note which will upload in the application. I have completed 12th examination with 89.5% on CHSE exam from Odisha
25th August 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get agibility note for inspire scholarship 2019-20
15th November 2019, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get eligibility note of cbse for inspire scholarship 2019?
3rd November 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I got 95 percent in cbse.Now I want to apply for inspire SHE programme .Am I eligible (2020)
8th November 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get eligibility certificate for inspire scholarship?
30th November 2020, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Is cbse board provide eligibility note for inspire scholarship SHE
10th December 2020, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Does West Bengal board provide eligibility note for inspire scholarship?
23rd December 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam I have passed 12th with 96% how can I get eligibility note for applying this scholarship. Please do reply.
29th December 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am from west bengal. I have passed 12th with 88.2% how can i get eligibility note for applying this scholarship. Please do reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?