5th October 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for a quick reply. Thank you!

12th October 2019, 02:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for a quick reply. Thank you!
Procedure to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019:

1) Visit the official website of Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019.
2) Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
3) Must fill all necessary details needed in the application form.
4) Click on the submit button after complete the registration process.
5) You can log in using your username and password.

Contact details
Helpline Number - 022-49150800
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?