1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Ratan Tata Scholarship for BDS 1st year student who has secured 98% in 12th?

Hello,
I am studying BDS in 1st year now.
I would like to know that I am eligible
for applying in Ratan Tata Scholarship?
Please help me to know about my eligibility?
I have got 98% in my 12th.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  4. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?
  5. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma?
  7. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  8. Can I get Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 73.83% in B.Pharmacy being a M.Pharmacy 1st year candidate?
  9. Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?
  10. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  11. Eligibility to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student who has secured 75% in 12th?
  12. List of scholarships for B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 81.6% in 12th?
  13. Scholarship for BDS student who has secured 92% in 12th standard?
  14. Scholarship for B.Tech student in 1st year?
  15. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  16. Can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  17. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  18. How can I apply for WBMDFC Scholarship if secured 85.6% in 12th Commerce being a B.Com 1st year student?
4th April 2015, 03:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Ratan Tata Scholarship for BDS 1st year student who has secured 98% in 12th?

You are not eligible to apply for Ratan tata scholarships.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. For under graduate studies the candidate must be in the second year.

3. Scholarships are provided for the courses Architecture, catering and hotel management.
11th April 2015, 04:26 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Ratan Tata Scholarship for BDS 1st year student who has secured 98% in 12th?

First of all i want to tell you that the Ratan Tata scholarship is provided to the students who go for Architecture or hotel management like courses. So i think that you are not allowed to apply for the Ratan Tata scholarship. But for your knowledge i want to tell you that the student have to score at least 70 percent marks to get the scholarship in his/her exam. For more info you have to visit the below given link::::>>>

The link for Ratan Tata scholarship is ::::>>>

http://srtt.org/individual_grants/education_grants.htm
18th October 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata scholarship if secured 94% in BDS first year student?
28th January 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a student studying BDS 1st year eligible to apply for scholarship, who scored 95% in 12th class?
18th April 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying BDS and i scored 74.66 and i have get 20000 rank in cet and i get seat through cet can i eligible for this scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?