20th March 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student who has secured 75% in 12th?

Hello everyone,
What is the criteria for applying MHRD scholarship?
I am studying in B.Tech 1st year with CSE.
I have scored 75% in my 12th Board exam.
Please guide me though this scholarship.
With Regards-
Sumit Rotake

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  2. Procedure to apply in MHRD 1st Renewal Scholarship for B.Sc 1st year student?
  3. Eligibility to for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who have secured 95.1% in 12th? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
  6. How can I apply for 1st Renewal if forgot the Id Number of MHRD Scholarship?
  7. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student?
  8. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  9. Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?
  10. Procedure to get MHRD Scholarship if secured 64% in BCA 1st year?
  11. Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for MHRD renewal scholarship if forgot ID Number? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  15. When I will receive if selected for MHRD Scholarship?
  16. List of scholarships for B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 81.6% in 12th?
  17. Procedure to apply and amount awarded to M.Tech student through MHRD Scholarship?
  18. Can I get MHRD Scholarship on 12th certificate if pursuing B.Sc 1st year?
27th March 2015, 01:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student who has secured 75% in 12th?

Candidates who are in top 20% (80th percentile) in their respective streams in
the Second Year PU Examination are eligible to apply for MHRD scholarship. And even you should satisfy following criteria, to apply for MHRD scholarship.
1)You should have joined any degree course and you should continue your education
2)Your parents annual income should be less than 4.5 lakhs.

Application Procedure:-
To apply for MHRD scholarship, you have to download the application form from PU website, after the release of MHRD scholarship notification. Then you should fill and submit that application form to the principal of the college, where you are pursuing your Higher Education, and you should request him to send your application to the following address
Address:-
Department of P.U Education,
Sampige Road, 18th cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore-12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?