18th June 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?

I am a student of b.tech. ece 4th year.so i want to apply to siemens and nokia out of my college, how can i apply ?
is there any eligibility criteria of marks in that company ?

14th July 2014, 01:08 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?

Nokia Siemens is not a collaborators anymore Siemens have moved from Nokia as there are not interested in the Telecommunication field. So, now it's changed to Nokia Networks and yes they do have eligibility criteria for the freshers to be recruited which as follows,

-> 70% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No history of arrears.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Nokia Networks main development centre is located in Bangalore and right now on-campus and off-campus drives are happening at present but only in selected colleges. The best thing to apply is to get a referral from the employee who is already working in the company and ask them to forward your resume so that you will be called in for the selection process. There will 3 rounds followed for freshers recruitment which are as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

If you are good with aptitude, technical and communication skills you can clear the rounds easily. Make sure that you prepare well before coming to the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?