9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BCA(H). I have heard about the UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

14th June 2019, 09:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Eligibility to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing BCA (H) course is mentioned below:-

—> You must be an Indian National.

—> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance test or selection process after completion of HSC
14th June 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BCA(H). I have heard about the UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

Eligibility to apply for the UCO Bank education loan scheme for BCA (H) course is given below:
Indian students are eligible to apply for the education loan in UCO Bank. Students must have obtained admission to higher education course (BCA (H)) in India or abroad through Entrance Examination or Merit based selection process after completion of Class 12th are eligible to apply for the UCO Bank education loan scheme. Students age should not be above 28 years for general category and 30 years for SC/ST to get an education loan for studying BCA (H) in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?