26th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

United Bank of India Education Loan scheme to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.Pharmacy and I like to study M.Pharmacy in future. Please provide me the Education Loan facility providing by United Bank of India for doing M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  3. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  4. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  5. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  6. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  7. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  9. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  11. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  12. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  14. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. How can I get Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
27th July 2018, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: United Bank of India Education Loan scheme to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

United bank of India provides education loan of up to 20 lakhs, for studying abroad. You can just walk into the nearest branch, after you have confirmed admission at a recognized university abroad.

If you have secured admission in a job oriented course and have got good credit score, then you can get education loan for your studies surely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?