24th October 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get loan for studying MS in USA?

I have completed B.Pharm and my age is 27 years. I am doing job as a chemist but i want to do further education post graduation MS in USA. So tell me about the eligibility criteria to get loan for studying this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  2. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  3. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  4. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  7. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  8. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  12. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  13. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  14. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  16. What is the basic eligibility criteria to study as a scientist in USA after doing BSc nursing?
  17. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  18. What is the criteria for studying Arts in USA?
25th October 2015, 11:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get loan for studying MS in USA?

To get Education loan for studying MS course in US universities, you must have passed Bachelor's degree and you must have a good GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. To get Education loan of more than 7.5 lakhs, you must have to submit collateral security in the form of immovable property equal to loan amount to bank for getting education loan. After submitting all the documents to bank, your loan will be processed within 10-15 days.
25th October 2015, 04:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get loan for studying MS in USA?

Eligibility criteria for education loan in order to pursue MS course in USA :-

- Get admission call from a well recognized institute.
- Get admission in an institute which offers good placement or exposure opportunities.
- Have a valid passport.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan.
- Complete all the formalities as per bank's orders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?