24th October 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?

Respected Sir/Madam
I want colleges eligibility criteria
for MS Aerospace engg., tution fee,
GRE score & IELTS score in usa
please help me to find out
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  2. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  5. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  6. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  7. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  8. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  10. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  11. With IELTS score only, can I pursue MS in USA?
  12. Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?
  13. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  14. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  16. What is IELTS? Does it require to give IELTS to study MS in USA?
  17. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  18. What is the eligibility for pursuing MS degree in USA?
31st October 2014, 03:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?

The minimum score required for admission depends upon your university selection. If it was a Top most university, then you should require above 300 marks in GRE and above 7 bands in IELTS. But, 290 marks in GRE and 6.5 in IELTS are enough to get admission in almost 70% of the universities.

Eligibility criteria and Course fee:-
Candidate must complete his graduation from a recognized university.
And candidate must have above 50 percent of the marks in his graduation.
->And course fee depends upon the university in which you intended to join. Because, the fee for the same course will differ from university to university. And It may be around 30,000 dollars for a average university and it will cost up to 60 to 70 thousand dollars for top university
1st November 2014, 02:37 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?

In order to do MS in Aeronautical Engineering in USA, you need to have the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have minimum 55% in graduation from a recognized University
• Need to have good GRE, TOEFL and IELTS score that are mentioned below.

Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering, their respective scores required and fees can be found in the attached word document with a table in it.

Please, look at it.
Attached Files
File Type: docx University Name.docx(12.8 KB, 96 views)
17th December 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

My score in GRE is 288 and IELTS score is 6.5. Please suggest the Universities for admission in MS course in US
27th August 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi there my son scored 288 in GRE and 7 in ILETS . He has btech in ECE with 72 %, intermediate _94.8% SSC 83%. Which universities in U S canhe get admission for ms program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?