18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?

Sir,
I have secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech.
Can I get into a good college with scholarship in USA
if I expect above 1300 scores in GRE? What is the criteria for applying
for Education Loan from any Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  2. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  4. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan after getting Visa to study MS in USA?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  8. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  9. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  10. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  11. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  13. How to get full financial assistance for doing Ph.D in Chemistry from USA after scoring 71.15% in BSc and 1300 score in GRE?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study BCA after completing 12th Science?
23rd May 2015, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?

Yes, you can get admission in good college in USA and then take education loan to meet the expense of your studies. You can get education loan up to 20 lakhs for study in abroad. You need to approach any bank close to your residence preferably where you or your family members have an account once you get admission call from any university of USA. You need to approach the bank manager or the administrative officer if it is a large bank and have a discussion with the bank manager. Take the prospectus of the concerned college where you want to pursue your course and your previous academic records. Get to know the details of the education loan and the norms to be fulfilled. Then act as per the instructions of the concerned officer to complete all the formalities and get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?