28th November 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Education Loan against family property in South Indian Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in South Indian Bank. I want to study Diploma in Engineering course by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that? Kindly let me know immediately.

12th July 2022, 01:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Education Loan against family property in South Indian Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Eligibility
Must be an Indian citizen
Must have got confirmed admission in a professional/technical/degree course in a reputed college

For loans upto INR 4 lacs , no collateral security is required and for loans above INR 7.5 lacs both collateral security and third party gurantee is required.

Securities offered for an education loan
Immovable assets
Intangible assets
Secured loan is easier to get sanctioned as the bank views collateral as a security that can be used in case the borrower fails to repay the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?