29th May 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and format for claiming discount on Education Loan?

Sir i am vinoth kumar from thiruvallur i got diploma educational loan in 2011 June to 2013 April if i am eligible or not to have any discount for my diploma educational loan please tell me sir. If i am eligible please tell me the format..

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan for BAMS course?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  3. Eligibility for education loan after 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  6. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  7. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Cisco Certificate Internet Expert program?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. Eligibility of Education Loan for ACCA course?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  13. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  16. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  17. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
9th June 2016, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and format for claiming discount on Education Loan?

Discount or subsidy on education loan is provided to economically weaker section of the society when they secure admission at a recognized institute.

Those who have less than 4.5 lac per annum family income are eligible for interest subsidy on education loan which they can claim through an income certificate.
12th April 2017, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and format for claiming discount on Education Loan?

Sir, I am a student of B tech. I have received loan from OBC. Unfortunately ,due to mentally illness I left the course after 3 years.My college has received 3 lakhsfrom the bank.My financial position is very poor.Please guide me what should I do now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?