14th May 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of India for MBA course of Lovely Professional University?

Hi friends, I want to join Lovely Professional University for studying MBA course. I want to get an Education Loan from Bank of India for studying MBA course in this university. As you know that Lovely Professional University offers MBA, so I am eligible to get an education loan or not?

18th May 2019, 12:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of India for MBA course of Lovely Professional University?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of India for MBA course of Lovely Professional University

You should be an Indian national.

You must have secured admission to MBA course in Lovely Professional University through a merit based selection process.

You should not have outstanding education loan from other banks.

Your parents/guardian should sign up as the co-applicant.
18th May 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of India for MBA course of Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Lovely Professional University for studying MBA course. I want to get an Education Loan from Bank of India for studying MBA course in this university. As you know that Lovely Professional University offers MBA, so I am eligible to get an education loan or not?

Eligibility to get an education loan in Bank of India for MBA course of Lovely Professional University is given below:

You should be an Indian National to avail an education loan in Bank of India

Your academic performance should be good to avail an education loan in Bank of India

You should have obtained admission to the MBA course through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan in Bank of India

You should not have any outstanding education loan from this bank or any other bank

You have to contact the Bank of India branch nearest to your permanent residence for availing an education loan in Bank of India
18th May 2019, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan from Bank of India for pursuing MBA course from Lovely Professional University. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?