13th October 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan from Bank of India to study MBA in Lovely Professional University? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I want to study MBA course from Lovely Professional University. Please tell me can I get education loan from Bank of India? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether Banks provide education loans to Lovely Professional University students?
  3. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  5. Whether Banks provide education loan to LPU students?
  6. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
  7. How can I avail an Education Loan to study in Lovely Professional University being a student of Kenya?
  8. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Does Bank of Baroda provides education loan to study MBA course from Bennett University, Greater Noida? What are the requirements for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  11. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MBA in Banking & Insurance?
  12. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  14. From where I can avail education loan for B.Tech from Lovely Professional University?
  15. Which bank will grant education loan to study MBA in Melbourne Business School, Australia? What are the requirements for it?
  16. Does Bank of India offer Education Loan to study MBA in Annamalai University?
  17. Can I get education loan for doing B.Sc Agriculture in LPU?
  18. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?

15th October 2017, 04:35 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Chances to get education loan from Bank of India to study MBA in Lovely Professional University? What are the requirements for it?

BOI education loan interest rate:-

Up to Rs.7.50 lakhs - 3% above the base rate
Above Rs.7.50 lakhs - 2.50% above the base rate
Women Beneficiaries - Concession of 0.5% per annum for limits up to Rs.50,000 and 1% for limits over Rs.50,000
Loan for Professional courses - Concession ranging from 0.5% to 1%
If interest is serviced during moratorium - 1% concession

Eligibility criteria:-

The applicant should be an Indian national.

The student must have secured admission to a professional or technical course through a merit based selection process at institutions in India or abroad.

The student should not have outstanding education loan from other banks.

Parents or guardian should sign up as the co-applicant

For availing an education loan under Star Vidya scheme, the student should have secured admission in premier educational institutions in India through entrance test or merit based selection process

Documents required:-

Address Proof:

Voter ID card
Passport
Ration card

Income Details:

Pan Card
Form 60
Income Tax Return slips
Form 16
Salary slips

Identity Proof:

Voter id card
Passport
Pan card
Bank account statement

Educational documents:

School leaving certificate
Degree certificate
Mark sheets
Any other documents as required by the bank

15th October 2017, 05:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan from Bank of India to study MBA in Lovely Professional University? What are the requirements for it?

Yes, you can get education loan from any bank of India. Education loan is sanctioned for Master of Business Administration from Lovely Professional University. The following documents are required for sanction of Education loan is:

>>Proof of identity and address.

>>Academic marksheets, certificates.

>>Education loan letter containing fee structure.

>>Income certificate of parents.

>>PAN card and Aadhaar card is necessary.

You can also apply online to multiple banks for Education loan at Vidya Lakshmi Portal.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?