26th January 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in USA for BArch student?

Hello everyone, I am a BArch student. After my BArch I want to study MS in USA. I want to take an education loan for this. Some says the expense is too high to study in USA. So, I have decided to take loan for my further education. Can you please let me know about the requirements for applying an education loan for me.

1st February 2019, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in USA for BArch student?

Requirements to apply for an education loan for pursuing MS course in USA for B.Arch student are mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National

—> You should have secured admission to MS course in a recognised college/ university in Abroad.
2nd February 2019, 01:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in USA for BArch student?

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in USA for BArch student:
You should be an Indian national.
You must have a secured admission to MS course in any recognized university in USA after completing BArch course.
You must have to produce admission letter and other relevant documents at the time of loan application.
A co-applicant is required to get an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?