18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate whose father is a pensioner and mother is a salaried employee?

Sir,
I want to find out if I am eligible for getting an Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy in USA. My mother is a salaried person and earns only Rs. 12,500 per month. My father is a retired person with pension of around Rs 10,000.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  2. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  3. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  4. Whether the EMI of Education Loan deducted from Salaried or Savings Account being an employee?
  5. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  6. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  7. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  8. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs.7 Lacs if my father is a Railway employee?
  10. Can I become a co-applicant against an Education Loan for my brother's education?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?
  12. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  13. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  16. What is eligibility for getting the OBC cerificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  18. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
21st April 2016, 02:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate whose father is a pensioner and mother is a salaried employee?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for education loan in order to meet the expense of M.Pharmacy in USA. There is no problem since both your father and mother have a stable source of income. However, the exact terms and conditions depends on the loan amount you are seeking. You need to get admission call from a recognised institute and have to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme and act as per bank's orders to complete all the formalities and get your loan sanctioned.
21st April 2016, 02:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate whose father is a pensioner and mother is a salaried employee?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for education loan in order to meet the expense of M.Pharmacy in USA. There is no problem since both your father and mother have a stable source of income. However, the exact terms and conditions depends on the loan amount you are seeking. You need to get admission call from a recognised institute and have to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme and act as per bank's orders to complete all the formalities and get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?