26th January 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Types of education loan in different Banks?

Hello friends, please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for Diploma in Physiotherapy course? What is the criteria? I also want to know about the types of education loan by different banks for studying Diploma in Physiotherapy.

31st July 2022, 12:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Types of education loan in different Banks?

Eligibility
Must be an Indian citizen
Must have secured admission in any of the course be it technical/medical/professional/degree etc
Must have secured admission on thr basis of entrance exam or merit in a reputed college
The college must be a recognised college with good placement record
One can avail upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges

Types of education loan
Undergraduate student loan
Professional/graduate student loan
Career education loan
Loan for parents
Every bank provides loan at different rates of interest.
19th June 2023, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Types of education loan in different Banks?

Education lon for physiotherapy in which bank given
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?