9th August 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an education loan for BTech course? What types of education loans provided by different Banks?

Hey friends, please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for BTech? What is the eligibility criteria? I also want to know about the types of education loans by different banks for studying BTech.

18th August 2019, 11:46 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to get an education loan for BTech course? What types of education loans provided by different Banks?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Education loan for B.Tech Course:

>>You should have completed 12th from the recognized university with good academic record.

>>No pending backlogs and no gaps between the academics.

>>Must have attempted any entrance exam either in state or central level.

>> Must be a account holder of that specific bank.

>>Based on the CIBIL score you will be sanctioned with the amount.

No defaults no overdue accounts based on the past credit history.

Coming proving banks all nationalized and private banks provide you the education loan amounts.

SBI is the top bank sanctioning the education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?