14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA? What types of Education Loans provided by different Banks?

Hey friends, Please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for MBA course? What is the criteria? I also want to know about the types of education loan by different banks for studying MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study BCA? What types of Education Loans are provided by different Banks?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  6. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  7. How can I compare education loans of many banks?
  8. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  9. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Are all controversies of IIPM over now? Whether Banks provide education loans to study in IIPM student?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  13. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  14. Comparison process of Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS
  16. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study BHMS course -- [New]
  17. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  18. Whether Banks provide education loans to Lovely Professional University students?
15th May 2018, 01:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA? What types of Education Loans provided by different Banks?

Eligibility criteria to get education loan are as follows:-
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have obtained a place to study in a recognized university.
The candidate must be aged between 16- 26 years old.
The candidate must have good academic record.
The candidate must have submitted all the required documents for education loan.
The guarantor must be either primary or secondary.

These are the main eligibility criteria almost every bank follows. In some of the banks some additional requirements may have to follow.

Following are the education loans provided by banks:-
Undergraduate Education loan
Professional/ Graduate Education loan
Career Education Loan
Loan for Parents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?