17th June 2019, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for PGDM course? What types of Education Loans are available in different Banks?

Hello friends, can you please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for studying PGDM course? Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria? I also want to know about the types of education loan by different banks for studying PGDM course.

24th June 2019, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for PGDM course? What types of Education Loans are available in different Banks?

First of all, you need to secure admission in PGDM at a recognised management college. Once you have got the admission then you can approach any nearest branch of a reputed bank to apply for education loan. You will need a guarantor to apply for the education loan.

There are various types of loans for the kind of institute you get admission into. If you can secure admission at premier institutes like IIM then you can get special interest rates which are not available for other students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?