25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Education Loan to study BCA? What types of Education Loans are provided by different Banks?

Hey friends, Please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for BCA? What is the criteria? I would also like to know about various education loans facilitate by different banks for studying BCA.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA? What types of Education Loans provided by different Banks?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCA in Jalandhar?
  4. How can I compare education loans of many banks?
  5. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  6. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Comparison process of Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
  10. Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS
  12. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study BHMS course -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?
  15. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  16. Easy way to compare Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
  17. Easy process to compare Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
5th March 2018, 12:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan to study BCA? What types of Education Loans are provided by different Banks?

Yes definitely you can apply for education loan to persue education loan. The main determinants are the fees of the course to be pursued and the applicants annual family income.
Loans below Rupees 4 lacs do not require a guarantee or security. For studying abroad, student must also look for part time jobs or sponsorship as the loan amount itself is not sufficient.
In India, interest rates for education loans vary according to banks. Any student wants to study can apply for an education loan and even the economically backward sections of society can take educational loans under the Government sponsored subsidy schemes.

List of banks which provide loan:

SBI

ICIC

Punjab National Bank

HDFC
29th November 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan to study BCA? What types of Education Loans are provided by different Banks?

Sir where I can perceived bca loan form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?