7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an education loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS in AIIMS Guntur?

Hello everyone, I want to know that I can get help from United Bank of India regarding education loan if I want to study my MBBS program in AIIMS Guntur? I want to do MBBS in this institute so I want to know about the Bank education loan eligibility of United Bank of India.

10th September 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an education loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS in AIIMS Guntur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to know that I can get help from United Bank of India regarding education loan if I want to study my MBBS program in AIIMS Guntur? I want to do MBBS in this institute so I want to know about the Bank education loan eligibility of United Bank of India.

Indian students who have obtained admission to the MBBS course in AIIMS, Guntur through an entrance examination / merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loan in United Bank of India. United Bank of India offers up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. There is no margin required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and for above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India. The education loan repayment period under United Bank of India education loan scheme is 15 years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th September 2019, 09:59 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get an education loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS in AIIMS Guntur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to get an education loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS in AIIMS Guntur:

1) Applicants must secure admission through through appropriate selection process and cleared the qualifying examination.
2) Applicants must got admission in reputed university recognized by the Government of India.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?