25th February 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for scholarship being in B.Tech final year?

Sir,
Iam studying B.Tech final year in the stream of CSE in Hyderabad.I have scored 84% in 3rd year.Please tell me which type of Scholarship i can apply as a girl?

18th April 2016, 07:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for scholarship being in B.Tech final year?

You are in the final year of B-Tech course and scored 84% marks till third year of your degree course. You are interested to know about the scholarship at this stage.

>>The most important thing is that scholarship is given at the beginning of any course. It means that there is not any organization which provides scholarship to B-Tech third year student. You will get scholarship when you get admission in M-Tech course.

>>When you get admission in M-tech course in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score then you will get stipend of 12400 per month through MHRD. So in my opinion if you have interested in doing post graduation course, then you have to start your preparation of GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?