9th November 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Standard Chartered Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in Standard Chartered Bank. I want to study Diploma in Engineering course by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that? Kindly let me know immediately.

15th November 2021, 02:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Standard Chartered Bank for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Generally , you don't need to pledge any property for loan but if they exceed 7_8 lacs they they require collateral security against the loan.
And loan is mainly granted to students who are good in studies with atleast 60% marks in their last qualifying exam.
It also depends on the amount of loan , you have asked for.
There are mainly
Secured loans
Unsecured loans

The tenor for loans against property are long than that of education loans and can last upto 20 yrs.
Both loans against property and education loans are prudent modes of finance for your education needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?