9th November 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan upto 50 Lacs on behalf of my documents only?

Can I get education loan upto 5000000 for doing MBBS in India private colleges,On the basis of my documents can I get education loan..bcz I have no property..

15th November 2021, 02:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan upto 50 Lacs on behalf of my documents only?

Public banks can only provide up to 7.5 lacs student loan without collateral irrespective of any course you have taken and any institution.
But loans above 7.5 lacs needs a third party gurantee.
When a student applies for loan without any collateral, banks usually ask for co applicant details.
They also need
Income documents
Salary slips
Income tax return
They also provide loan of gude amount if one takes admission in any top institute, but still you need to show them any Gurantee , that you can pay their loan easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?