20th December 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and admission procedure to study Marine engineering course? Can SBI grant an education loan for a girl?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and want to study Marine engineering course. Please tell me what is the fee structure and admission procedure for it? Can SBI grant me an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  2. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  3. Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?
  4. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  5. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  6. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  7. Fee structure of IMA Chennai to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering? How to get an education loan from HDFC for it?
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  9. Can I get rebate in SBI Education Loan scheme being a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Can SBI grant an education loan of 7 lakh to study LLB from Chanakya National Law University, Patna? Procedure to apply and conditions for it?
  14. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?
  15. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering course? List of colleges in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh? How much amount of an education loan can SBI grant?
  16. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  17. Will SBI grant education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? -- [New]
  18. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
21st December 2016, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and admission procedure to study Marine engineering course? Can SBI grant an education loan for a girl?

To be eligible to get admission to study Marine Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board. You need to appear and qualify the National or State level engineering entrance examination to get admission to study Marine Engineering course. The fee structure for Marine Engineering course varies from university to university and SBI will grant an education loan for female candidate for pursuing higher studies.
23rd August 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and admission procedure to study Marine engineering course? Can SBI grant an education loan for a girl?

In sbi education loan if the course fee is more than the sanctioned loan what would be the proceedure for payment of fees per Semester for 8 semester in total.

Indrajit Bhowmik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?