21st April 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Will SBI grant education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore?

Hello sir, I have completed under graduate course in Biotechnology and want to study masters from VIT, Vellore. Can SBI grant me education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? Can VIT provides us education loan?
  2. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  3. How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant?
  4. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?
  5. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  7. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  8. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  9. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  10. Fee structure and admission procedure to study Marine engineering course? Can SBI grant an education loan for a girl?
  11. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  12. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  15. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  16. Does Reserve Bank of India (RBI) provides education loan?
  17. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering course? List of colleges in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh? How much amount of an education loan can SBI grant?
  18. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd April 2017, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will SBI grant education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed under graduate course in Biotechnology and want to study masters from VIT, Vellore. Can SBI grant me education loan for it?

Yes, SBI will provide education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore. You have to contact the SBI branch for more details regarding the education loan. The VIT is AICTE and UGC recognized university. Therefore, you can get an education loan for masters in Biotechnology. VIT is one of the reputed universities in India, SBI will definitely provide education loan. You can also find special bank counters in the VIT at the time of counseling. Many students of VIT use education loans for higher studies.
23rd April 2017, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will SBI grant education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore?

Yes, SBI will grant an education loan to study Maters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore. To be eligible to get an education loan from SBI, you should have secured admission in Masters in Biotechnology course in VIT, Vellore. You need to submit the following documents like Loan Application Form, Admission Letter, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Academic Certificates, etc., for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?