10th May 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?

What is the fee structure including hostel fee? Fee stucture for B.TECH? Which are to good banks to take education loan from?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  4. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
  6. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  7. Fee structure for MCA at Trident College, Odhisha? Bedding and fooding charges? Whether bank loan covers fooding charges as well?
  8. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  9. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  11. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  12. What is the fees for CDA?
  13. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  14. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  15. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  16. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  17. Which institute is good to join Merchant Navy Deck Cadet course? What would be the fee structure and will I get education loan for it?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
16th May 2015, 01:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?

You have not mentioned the College or the University from where you want to pursue the course of B.Tech.
The course fees varies from University to University and from College to College.
So please reply back with the details of the University or college from where you want to pursue the course and the only you can be provided with the detailed information regarding your question.
16th May 2015, 12:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?

The fee structure to pursue B.Tech course, depends upon the university/college in which you wish to join, because the fee structure varies from one college to another college. At some colleges, you can finish your B.Tech course with a minimum fee of 2-3 lakhs and in some top colleges, you have to pay minimum 8-12 lakhs. So, first decide your budget and then apply for admission in any Engineering college.

Education loan:-
It is better to apply for education loan in any government banks like SBI, because the central government banks offers education loan with low interest rate and you can repay your education loan up to 10 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?