30th September 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is good to join Merchant Navy Deck Cadet course? What would be the fee structure and will I get education loan for it?

Sir myself Ganesh tiwari hsc passed with 63 m eligible for course but..please tell me which institute is good to join? And please help me regarding fees structure ..Can I get education loan ?please sir help me m too much confused .Thank you sir for your valuable time.

20th October 2017, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is good to join Merchant Navy Deck Cadet course? What would be the fee structure and will I get education loan for it?

You can apply for admission at various recognized institutes like TS Chanakya. The fee structure varies from one institute to another. You need to clear some written exam to get admission.

Education loan is definitely available, if you are studying from a recognized institute. Just approach any good bank for education loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?