23rd April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Hello everyone,
I want to take Educational Loan
for my 3 years in hotel management degree course.
Can you tell me that taking loan from Public Sector Banks
will charge low interest rates?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  3. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  4. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  6. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US?
  7. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  11. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  12. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  14. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  15. Could not go to college for lack of funds. Please suggest. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  17. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
4th May 2015, 12:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

You can definitely take education loan to pursue your three years degree course in hotel management. There are many banks which offer education loan and you can opt any one of them. The interest rate is fixed by Reserve Bank of India and all the banks has to adhere to it. Hence the interest rate is fixed irrespective of the bank from which you take education loan. However, owing to the high turnover and other norms, Reserve Bank of India have allowed State Bank of India to charge 1 percent lesser interest rate than the prevailing interest rate which is charged by other banks. Thus, the interest rate of education loan of SBI is least than rest of the banks. The list of banks which provide education loan has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?