24th June 2011, 11:15 AM
mp_chandran

Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?

Sir,
I have a medical cut-off of 199 in the current year . I would like to know if i do have chances to get a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley medical college in Chennai.

7th November 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?

how much shud be my cut off so that i get a seat easily in mmc ???
9th January 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?

How many Government Minority MBBS colleges in our India, please give about the procedure of admissions and fee-structure ?
25th June 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 187.25 and my caste is sc will i get admission in medical college
12th June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

wat should the marks be in XIIth to get medical seat in MMC Chennai
12th June 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Wat are the marks to be obtained in XIIth to get medical seat in MMC Chennai
26th June 2013, 12:05 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* My hearty wishes for you on working hard with your subjects for obtaining such high grade of marks.

* You have a seat in Madras Medical College for sure. I am about that. Do your best and render your best service to people.

Best wishes :-)
14th June 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY CUT OFF IS 199.25 AND I AM BELONGING TO SC CASTE CAN I GET A SEAT IN MMC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?