31st October 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program?

sir,
i am BBA student, studying in platinum management college ktm.
For me, what criteria and eligibility should
i get so that i could get scholarship
for MBA in Indian embassy???????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for eligibility for Indian Embassy Scholarship? I have completed 12th science with 72% aggregate marks and 85 marks in English
  2. How to get Scholarship for BBA course from Indian Embassy? Required percentage in 10+2 for this purpose?
  3. Can Indian Embassy form be filled up online for MBA? Eligibility criteria and minimum percentage required to fill-up this form?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?
  5. How to get scholarship for BBA from Indian Embassy?
  6. Can I go in Australian for further studies after 10th?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship? -- [New]
  9. Model question papers of MBBS entrance exam?
  10. After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
  11. Qualification required to join Indian Embassy?
  12. Is there any scholarship available in MBA program through MAT?
  13. Is attestation possible from the Indian Embassy?
  14. Any scholarship being conducted by Indian Government for students to pursue MBA in UK?
  15. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  16. Percentage of marks required for filling up Indian Embassy form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to apply in Embassy?
  18. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
18th August 2018, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program?

You need to central scholarship scheme, which is offered by MHRD, if you are looking for scholarship from Indian Embassy. Selection is based on merit.

If you have got excellent academic record, then only you will have chances of getting scholarship for your MBA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?