12th January 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for scholarship for taking CPT course?

How can I apply for scholarship. If I am taking CPT course?

21st July 2023, 04:30 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship for taking CPT course?

Some specific scholarships that you may be eligible for:
  • ICAI CPT Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) to students who are taking the CPT exam. The scholarship covers the cost of the exam and a monthly stipend.

• ACCA CPT Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) to students who are taking the CPT exam. The scholarship covers the cost of the exam and a monthly stipend.

• CMA CPT Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) to students who are taking the CPT exam. The scholarship covers the cost of the exam and a monthly stipend.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

You can also find scholarships offered by other organizations, such as the government, private companies, and non-profit organizations. You can find information about these scholarships online or by contacting the organizations directly.
To apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application form and provide proof of your academic achievements and financial need. You can find more information about the scholarships and how to apply on the websites of the organizations that offer them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?