3rd April 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if scored 170 marks in CPT?

Hello,
Is there any scholarship for students
securing 170 marks in CPT?
Please let me know if I am eligible
for any scholarship.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What type of scholarship I would get if I scored 80% marks in MP board?
  3. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  4. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  5. Whether a student can get scholarship if scored good marks in Haryana-PMT? Minimum marks required to get scholarship?
  6. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 18.67 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  9. Which scholarship can I get after scoring 80% marks?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  11. Which all branches will I get at NIT Rourkela? I have scored 170 in AIEEE
  12. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  13. Do I have a chance to attend Interview if scored 142 marks, 170 marks and 95 marks in TIER- I, II & III respectively of SSC CGL written exam?
  14. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  15. Can I get CBSE scholarship if I scored 87% in 10th, 86.2% in 12th?
  16. How to join CA after studying B.E 3rd year
  17. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  18. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit?
4th April 2015, 03:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if scored 170 marks in CPT?

Yes, there is a scholarship available for the candidates who secured good marks in the CPT.

* S. Vaidyanath Aiyar Memorial fund provides scholarships for the eligible and meritorious candidates for their financial assistance.

* Scholarships are provided for a period of one year with the amount of Rs.500/- per month.

ELIGIBILITY :

1. Candidate should have passed class 12 with at least 70% marks.

2. Candidate has to qualify the CPT examination of ICAI in the first attempt.

3. The annual income of the parents should not be less than Rs.1.5 lacs per annum.

* The candidates are required to fill the application form and attach the attested copies of mark sheets and income certificates of parents and send to

The member secretary
S.Vaidyanath Aiyar memorial fund
ICAI Bhawan
Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110002.

* The application form is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Application form.docx(19.4 KB, 58 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?