10th January 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship for wards of government private teacher and have scored 76% in SSC?

How should I get scholarship? I am in 11th science. I have passed SSC with 76%. My mother is government primary teacher please reply early to my email I'd [email protected]

21st July 2023, 04:28 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Scholarship for wards of government private teacher and have scored 76% in SSC?

• Start early: The sooner you start looking for scholarships, the more time you will have to find the ones that are right for you.
  • Be specific: When you are looking for scholarships, be specific about what you are looking for. This will help you narrow down your search and find the scholarships that are most relevant to you.
  • Do your research: Before you apply for any scholarship, be sure to do your research and understand the eligibility criteria. This will help you avoid wasting your time applying for scholarships that you are not eligible for.
  • Be organized: When you are applying for scholarships, it is important to be organized. This will help you keep track of the different scholarships you are applying for and the deadlines.
  • Be persistent: Don't give up if you don't get the first few scholarships you apply for. Keep applying and eventually you will find one that you are eligible for.
Some specific scholarships that you may be eligible for:
  • PTU Merit-cum-Means Scholarship: This scholarship is offered to students who have scored well in their qualifying examinations and who come from a financially weaker background. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
  • PTU Sports Scholarship: This scholarship is offered to students who have represented PTU in national or international sports competitions. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
  • PTU SC/ST Scholarship: This scholarship is offered to students who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) communities. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
  • PTU Girl Child Scholarship: This scholarship is offered to girl students who are studying in PTU. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
You can also find scholarships offered by other organizations, such as the government, private companies, and non-profit organizations. You can find information about these scholarships online or by contacting the organizations directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?