3rd October 2015, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?

Sir,
I have got admission in Autonomous B-School for MBA course. But I have require education loan which is not easy task for me as my parents are retired now and has no income. I cannot get education loan because Guarantor is required. I cannot put unnecessary burden on them. Is there any way out?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  3. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Loan for doing MBA as per my parents income?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  6. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  7. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  9. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  10. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  15. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  16. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file?
12th April 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got admission in Autonomous B-School for MBA course. But I have require education loan which is not easy task for me as my parents are retired now and has no income. I cannot get education loan because Guarantor is required. I cannot put unnecessary burden on them. Is there any way out?

You can apply for an education loan to study MBA even if your parents are retired from service. You can mortgage land or flat or house, etc. for an education loan. You should first contact any nationalized bank branch near your house for an education loan. The officer in the bank branch will guide you to get an education loan. Usually, education loans are offered to students on the basis of academic performance, future employability of the course, type of course and college, collateral offered, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?