19th March 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get scholarship being M.Sc(Botany) candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am studying in M.Sc with subject Botany.
I haven't applied for any scholarship yet.
I live in Chandigarh. So, how will I get any scholarship?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get scholarship being M.Sc(Botany) candidate? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  3. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  4. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  7. What is the future of MSc in Botany? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  10. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  11. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  13. Is there any negative aspect of scholarship?
  14. How to apply for scholarship?
  15. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  17. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th?
  18. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
9th November 2017, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship being M.Sc(Botany) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am studying in M.Sc with subject Botany.
I haven't applied for any scholarship yet.
I live in Chandigarh. So, how will I get any scholarship?
Waiting for your reply.

You can contact your college / university or apply directly (online) for scholarships. There are many scholarships offered for the postgraduate students. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored and family income. You have to apply for a scholarship with necessary documents. Some of the scholarships available for the MSc (Botany) students are given below for your reference:

Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs - Official Website

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?