17th October 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello,
I want to know how i can apply for scholarship to the central government. I am Graduate in Economic with 1st class from Mumbai University. Working now with a forex Advisory Firm. Wanted to persue my further education, as M.A and phd from LSE. Can any one help me out, and guide how to go about it and what are the criteria for applying and getting the scholarship? Are there any exams to given for the same.

13th March 2023, 05:15 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

To apply for a scholarship for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE, you can start by researching the available scholarships for international students offered by LSE or other external organizations. Some popular scholarships for international students include the Chevening Scholarship, Commonwealth Scholarship, and Fulbright Scholarship.

After identifying the scholarships you are eligible for, you will need to follow the specific application procedures and meet the eligibility criteria. Some scholarships may require you to take specific entrance exams such as the GRE, GMAT, or TOEFL, while others may only require you to submit your academic transcripts and essays.

In addition to external scholarships, LSE also offers financial support to its students through scholarships, bursaries, and other forms of financial assistance. You can visit the LSE website to learn more about their scholarship opportunities and application procedures.

Overall, the key to obtaining a scholarship for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE is to conduct thorough research, meet the eligibility criteria, and submit a strong application that highlights your academic achievements and future goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?