21st December 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How can i avail the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship scheme being a Music student?

I am a Music student. I want to apply for the Cultural talent Search Scholarship scheme. So tell me how can i avail the scholarship?

20th July 2023, 04:46 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can i avail the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship scheme being a Music student?

• Check the eligibility criteria: The Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme is open to students who are studying music at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. You must be a citizen of India and have a good academic record. You must also be able to demonstrate your talent in music through an audition.
  • Find out the application deadlines: The application deadlines for the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme vary from year to year. You can find the application deadlines on the website of the Ministry of Culture.
  • Gather the required documents: You will need to gather the following documents when you apply for the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme:
    • Your academic transcripts
    • Letters of recommendation from your teachers or professors
    • A personal statement
    • A copy of your music resume
    • A recording of your music performance
  • Complete the application form: You will need to complete the application form for the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme. The application form is usually available online.
  • Submit the application: You will need to submit the application form by the deadline. The application form can be submitted online or by mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?