28th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Jessie Agarwal

Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the scholarships for students.

If you have any information regarding scholarships for higher education then please share here.

Looking for the quick responses as soon as possible.

15th October 2015, 12:32 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?

There are various scholarships which students can avail fr their higher education. I will be giving details about some of them and at last will tell about the source from where many more scholarships can be availed.

>> The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. Every government has such scheme. You just need to get information about it.

>> Another is the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

>> Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme is a scholarship given to the students interested for the engineering course. You can have a look at it if you are also planning for the same.

>> Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships- Exclusively for the Jain community

>> N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

>> Also, you can apply KVPY scholarship scheme. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

At last you should also visit government sites regularly on which scholarships of various kinds and amount are updated.

The best site is the MHRD department official site, the URL of which is given below-

mhrd.gov.in
16th October 2015, 10:50 AM
Jessie Agarwal

Default Re: Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?

Good to hear from you.

Thanks for sharing all information about the scholarships.

Recently I searched in the internet for scholarship tools to find updated information.

I got some links but this one is the best tool I think : https://www.univariety.com/online-scholarship-search

If you have any more updated links then share with me soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?