27th September 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?

I have passed class 12th from cbse with 90% marks in 2010. And i have completed B.Sc.(hons.) from Hindu College, Delhi university with overall 81% marks in year 2013. My family income is Rs. 1,44000/-. Please tell me any scholarship for which i can apply?

28th September 2015, 01:26 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed class 12th from cbse with 90% marks in 2010. And i have completed B.Sc.(hons.) from Hindu College, Delhi university with overall 81% marks in year 2013. My family income is Rs. 1,44000/-. Please tell me any scholarship for which i can apply?
There are many scholarship programmes available for B.Sc graduates. You can avail any one of them given below Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarships, INSPIRE Scholarships, TANA Foundation Graduate Scholarships, National Talent Search Examination, UGC Scholarships, LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarships. You have to contact your college for the procedure to apply for the scholarship or you can get the details in the websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?