27th July 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?

sir,
I'm doing my diploma second year. I want to study higher studies. Wit the help of loan. How can i get that course and loan? Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in automobile?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  2. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  3. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  8. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  12. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  13. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  15. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  16. How to study further after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  18. How to be an automobile engineer?
17th July 2016, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?

No, you are not eligible to do B.E (Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of your Diploma in Automobile Engineering. You can get direct admission in second year of Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering but, you are not eligible to get admission to study Aeronautical Engineering course.

You can get loan to study B.E Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering course from any bank by showing your admission letter/ allotment order as a proof of admission that you have secured admission in B.E course in recognised college/ university. You need to fill the education loan application form and submit all the required documents to bank to get Education loan for pursuing B.E Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering course.
23rd May 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?

What is percentage required to join aeronautical engineering for diploma holders
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?