17th October 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I fillup the Scholarship Entitlement Card online?

Hi all
I have got the scholarship entitlement card from government of Gujarat through my school in the card they have given me to fill the form online.So please give me the site url to fill the form or guide me to do the same.

25th April 2015, 10:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup the Scholarship Entitlement Card online?

The scholarship entitlement cards are issued to all the shortlisted candidates eligible for the "Central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship" which is offered by MHRD. Along with the scholarship entitlement the candidate will also get the Income affidavit form and a form of statement of particulars.

* The candidate gas to present the entitlement, income affidavit and statement of particulars, duly filled-in to the head of the institution joined by him/ her.

* The candidate has to fill the application form at http://cpsms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f

* Refer to the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSS schoalrship.pdf(1.05 MB, 25 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?