17th March 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?

I m bca graduate with 56% so i can eligibile for any bank po exam

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  2. Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?
  3. Problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?
  5. Can I go for bank exam after passing BCA? What is the procedure for it?
  6. How to get highest marks in bank PO or bank clerical exam?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  8. Will it be a problem for me to appear for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having completed BCA and did not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  9. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  11. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  12. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  13. Am I eligible to give the Bank PO exam after passing BCA with distance?
  14. BCA Fee details, duration and eligibility criteria? Significance of scoring high marks in Maths?
  15. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  16. What is the eligibility for bank clerk and bank Po exam?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th, 58% in BCA and 66% in MCA?
  18. Can I do BCA after 12th in Arts stream? Can I apply for IBPS bank job?
17th March 2011, 06:33 PM
pawank

Default Re: Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?

hi,
you make carrier in bank on po officer . it is ver nice service.
but it is hard in 56% in BCA but it is not impossible you check the various bank sites like as:-
bank of badoda.com
2. gramin bank.com
3.panjab netional bank etc.
i hope your setisfiy my sessions.
17th March 2011, 06:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Bank PO Eligiblity Criteria -

• After graduation You Are Eligible To Apply For Bank PO Examination. But Your Age Should Between 21 To 30 Years, If You Are Apply For Bank PO Examination.
  • And You Have To Scored Minimum 55% Marks In Your Graduation And 60% Marks In 12th Examination From Recognised University Or Colleges.

So, Please Dont Worry You Are Eligible To Apply For Bank PO Examination Because You Have Scored Minimum 55% Marks In Your Graduation.

You Must Also Have A Good Command On English And As Well As You Must Have A Basic Knowledge Of Computer.
17th March 2011, 06:55 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

yes you are eligibile:

Eligibility criteria :

Essential academic qualifications: 60% aggregate marks in XIIth standard or in Diploma after Xth standard; and 55% aggregate marks in Graduation.

SC/ST/PWD category - 55% aggregate marks in XIIth standard or in Diploma after Xth standard; and 50% aggregate marks in Graduation.

age criteria is different for different bank exams and for different position
17th March 2011, 06:57 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Definately you are eligible for Bank P.O if you had a 60% of marks in 10+2 level.
and also your age should be between 21 to 30.
17th March 2011, 07:00 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?

Hello friend,

After graduation You Are Eligible To Apply For Bank PO Examination. But Your Age Should Between 21 To 30 Years, and You should Have To Scored Minimum 55% Marks In Your Graduation And 60% Marks In 12th Examination From Recognised University Or Colleges.

good luck
17th March 2011, 08:19 PM
yogs.singh

Bank PO Eligiblity Criteria -

eligibility-

eligibility depend on banks , some banks want 55% in graduation like bank of baroda
and some want 60% in graduation like state bank of india.

-so with 56% in graduation you can apply for some banks and can not apply some banks.

-age limit- 21 to 30 years.

Examination will consist of:

i.Reasoning Ability Test
ii.Quantitative Aptitude
iii.General Awareness/Computer Knowledge
iv.English Language
17th March 2011, 10:22 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention the aggregate percentage of marks in your 10+2. In order to appear for any bank Probationary officer exam, the aggregate percentage of marks in your 10+2 will also be taken into consideration.

Here i am providing the eligibility criteria which is same for most of the bank PO exams.

Eligibility :
-One should have an age between 21-30 years of age

-One should have completed his graduation with a minimum of 55% and 60% in the 10+2 is eligible.

-Any way there is relaxation in the percentage of marks for the candidate of other categories (SC/ST). It might be up to 5%, so that they need to secure minimum of 50% in the graduation and a minimum of 55% in 10+2.

The selection procedure will be by
1)Written test
2) Personal Interview.

There is negative marking for written exam.

So if you scored minimum of 60% in 10+2, and if you are in the age group of 21-30 years, you can appear for the exam
17th March 2011, 10:45 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi
Yes, you are Eligible For Bank PO exam Based on your Graduation Percentage.
Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: 21-30 years.
Education Qualification: Degree in any Discipline.
Degree with a minimum 55% aggregate.
10+2 with minimum 60% aggregate.
(for other categories SC, ST Degree with a minimum of 50% and a minimum of 55% in 10+2).
Selection Procedure: written test(negative marking for written exam) followed by an Interview.
All The Best
17th March 2011, 10:59 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?

Quote:
I think you are eligible for PROBATIONARY..

as minimum eligiblity criteria is One must completed his graduation with atleast of 55% aggreagate and 12th class with a percentage of 60% for probationary..

and for clerical one need to clear 12th class with a minimum percentage of 60%..(or in highest degree)

but i think you can be eligible for Clerical as well as for probationary officer....
17th March 2011, 11:03 PM
er.varunchawla

Quote:
hello

yes, you are eligible for bank po exam.....

there are many banks like ICICI, UNITED, VIJYA etc.

which offer po jobs to people by entrance exam....

so go for it.....

thank you..............
17th March 2011, 11:21 PM
Shine_14

I think you are eligible but the complete information is very Necessary to provide you with exact solution, as far as I know the minimum eligibility criteria in most of the cases are
Eligibility Criteria :
(a) Educational Qualifications:
General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII and 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.

2. Age - Not below 21 years and not above 30 years

Selection Procedure :
As common they first take Preliminary Examination in which Candidates will be called for an objective type examination.
The objective type examination will consist of
i) Reasoning Ability Test,
ii) Quantitative Aptitude,
iii) General Awareness/Computer Knowledge,
iv) English Language. Question paper will be in bilingual form i.e. in Hindi and English except the test of English language.

After this they sometimes have Main test which consist of Objective and Descriptive type examination.

As we do not know that what is your aggregate in class XII I am not fully sure but if you secured more then or 60% marks in class XII them I am sure you are eligible to appear for the post of probationary officer
17th March 2011, 11:32 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Probationary Officer in a Glance !!

Bank PO is notation for Bank Probationary Officers which is Very Good Job in banking profession for Youngsters who has done their Graduates

There are Lot of Bank P.O Exam held every Year in India,List of Bank PO Exams are

•Federal Bank PO•Syndicate Bank PO•Indian Overseas Bank PO•Canara Bank PO•SBI Bank PO•ICICI Bank PO

•UCO Bank PO•Bank of Baroda PO•Corporation Bank PO•OBC Bank PO•Saraswati Cooperation Bank PO•Allahabad Bank PO
etc...

Quote:
Eligibility:-

Minimum Educational Qualification for the post of PO is graduation or post graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% in either of the two.

Therefore Don't need to panic you are Eligible .. & One more Criteria which you have to satisfy is

The minimum age Candidates must be 21 years and maximum is 30 years.Even upper Limits has been Relaxed to

5 years For SC/ST , 3 years for OBC, 5 years for Ex-serviceman and 10 years For Physically Challanged.
18th March 2011, 12:11 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

YES,you are eligible for bank PO EXAM.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK PO EXAM:-

* After graduation You Are Eligible To Apply For Bank PO Examination. But Your Age Should Between 21 To 30 Years, If You Are Apply For Bank PO Examination.

* And You Have To Scored Minimum 55% Marks In Your Graduation And 60% Marks In 12th Examination From Recognised University Or Colleges.

BEST OF LUCK.......................
18th March 2011, 12:20 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you are having above 55% marks throughout your education qualification,you can apply for this banks Probationary officer exam.

Some of the banks you can apply:

Allahabad bank
Syndicate bank
Oriental bank
Indian overseas bank
Canara bank

Go through the employment newspaper every week.In that you will be finding bank notifications.
18th March 2011, 12:57 AM
sachinsharma
Member+

Yes you are eligible for PO exam bcoz the minimum requirement is 55% in graduation & 60% in 12th from any recognise university or board.so you satisfy both condition than you are eligible for Bank PO exam.
18th March 2011, 01:09 AM
sachinsharma
Member+

Yes you are eligible for PO exam bcoz the minimum requirement is 55% in graduation & 60% in 12th from any recognise university or board.so you satisfy both condition than you are eligible for Bank PO exam.
18th March 2011, 08:57 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiii Dear,

You are not eligibile for Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks.

Eligibility for Bank PO exam: -

1. Pass graduation / Bachelor’s degree in any subject or in any engineering stream or equivqlent with minimum 60 % aggregate marks from a recognised institute / university.

2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply for Bank PO exam.

Best of Luck
18th March 2011, 09:03 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?

Quote:

Bank P.O is a very reputed post and also has good salary package and power as well. After gaining some experience as P.O, you can be promoted to the Manager Post . However this exam is not considered very tough but also not the easiest.You must have good English as well. Let’s see about the eligibility criteria first.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR A BANK P.O

AGE-21 to 30 years for general category students. There is a
provision of age relaxation upto 5 years for a SC/ST candidates and Ex-
Serviceman, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for physically
challenged persons.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION-You need at least a Graduation degree
from a recognized board or university.
MARKS- The marks criteria differs with different bank but if you have 60% in graduation,then you are eligible for all most all banks.For SC/St there is a provision of marks relaxation upto 5%.

Now looking to your condition you have completed your graduation because you have already completed your bachelor's degree so you are eligible as far as educational qualification is concerned.
But you have only 56% marks in Graduation.since the marks criteria differs with banks so you would be able to fill the form of those bank which need at least 55% in graduation .This can cause problem with some bank . soYou are eligible for all banks if and only if you are an SC/ST candidates.
18th March 2011, 10:11 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hi Friend,
Yes you are eligible but please see the detailed notification of Bank PO exam for which you are applying for.Eligiblity criteria may vary from bank to bank.

Eligibility criteria for Bank PO exam:
Educational qualifications :-
1) Graduate in Any discipline or its Equivalent from Recognized University with 55% aggregate Marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PC).
2) You need to have fundamental computer skill.

Age limit :-
Your age should be within 21 - 30 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit :-
1) For SC/ST :- 5 years
2) For OBC :- 3 years

No of attempts :- You can attempt maximum 3 times for the exam.

<<<GOOD LUCK>>>
18th March 2011, 12:35 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

You Have To Score Minimum 55% Marks In Your Graduation And 60% Marks In 12th Examination From Recognised University Or Colleges.
18th March 2011, 12:40 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Bank PO exams based on the those banks which demands graduation marks less than 55%.

different banks gives different criteria....

most of the banks give criteria of minimum 55% marks in graduation for PO....

but relaxation is there for SC/ST/PC candidates....

so apply for those banks PO which fits with your percentage...

don't worry you have marks where you can apply for most of the bank PO.
18th March 2011, 12:52 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
yes you are eligible for it because the minimum requirement is 55%.
all the best.
18th March 2011, 03:40 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Many bank invites application for P.O post.

It is a good reputated job with a high pay scale.

EDUCATINAL QUALIFACTION :-

•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 55 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.
18th March 2011, 06:31 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?

Quote:
Am afraid you are not eligible for most of the banks PO exam... because banks like SBI, Indian bank etc. have their eligibility criteria as 60 % above in graduation..while banks like Allahabad have 55 % above in graduation.. so it depends upon which bank you are going to apply..

-> However if you fall in SC/ST/OBC/PWD then there will be relaxationto 55 % for bank PO exam in most of the banks..

-> You are for sure eligible for clerk exam. I have mentioned about the common PO and Clerk exam as follows which might help you out with your doubts.

ELIGIBILITY FOR PO EXAM :

-> The candidate must be citizen of India.

-> The minimum age of the candidate applying must not be less than 21 years.

-> The maximum age of the candidate applying must not be greater than 30 years.

-> The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks as aggregate in the relevant degree examinations.

-> The candidate must possess Computer knowledge covering M S Word, M S Office, Excel, Access, etc.

ELIGIBILITY FOR CLERK EXAM :

->A candidate must be either a citizen of India.

-> Not below 18 years and not above 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is as per rules for specified categories including SC/ST/OBC etc.

-> Bachelor's degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent recognized as such by the Central Government.

-> Passed with 50% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary
Examination/(10+2) of 10+2+3 pattern/Eleventh Standard Examination of 11+3
pattern/Intermediate/Pre-University or its equivalent.

hope the info. helps...
18th March 2011, 07:57 PM
niraj1990

yes you can fillup form excluiding some banks like state bank of india,bank of india,panjab national bank, allahabad bank these are demand 60% other wise you can fillup other bank
2nd April 2011, 04:28 PM
Revathy GM

Dear friend

You are eligible to appear for Bank exam after graduation. You must be between 21 - 30 years of age. Some bank Ask for minimum 60% marks in graduation . otherwise 55% will be enough

All the best
8th April 2011, 06:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Hey friend,

As far concerned with the some of the bank eligibility rules you are eligible to write the exam.The basic eligibility rules for Bank PO exam is notified below.

Eligibility:

1. The candidates appearing for the Bank PO exam must have a age limit between 21-30
years.

2. Candidates must have a degree from a recognized university with 55% as far
concerned with some banks and for the rest they are asking for 60% aggregate
marks.

3. And at last the candidates must have a knowledge about computers and must be able
to work on MS Office.

If you satisfy these rules, then you are eligible to write the exam.

Thank you.
10th April 2011, 06:11 AM
pawank

Wink Re: Bank PO exam after BCA with 56% marks?

HI,
yes you giving exam . but in this exam some bank's requrment 60% in graducation. but some exam take in 55% in graducation. so you take carer and prepare for this exam.
best of luck..
23rd May 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 59.7% IN 12TH & 62%,AM I ELIGIBLE FOR BANK PO EXAM
31st May 2011, 01:26 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:

Hii,

You are egilible for all of the PO exam conducted by any bank..

Keep it up.

ankur
5th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with BCA from ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY. Can i eligible for bank po?
I am appearing studentof BCA.
now,Iam waiting my result.
5th June 2011, 02:48 PM
sevanand singh

I have complited my BCA from ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY in distance mode.
I am eligible for bank po or not.
9th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

yes u can appear.
recent post SBI need only passed graduation.
14th June 2011, 10:45 AM
amit gaur054

Criteria for filling the form If Your Age Should Between 21 To 30 Years, If You Are Apply For Bank PO Examination.
And You Have To Scored Minimum 55% Marks In Your Graduation And 60% Marks In 12th Examination From Recognised University Or Colleges.
So, Please Dont Worry.
You Must Also Have A Good Command On English And As Well As You Must Have A Basic Knowledge Of Computer.Your English should fluent
19th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me b.c.a degree is apply in goverment bank
1st September 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with 70 percent but i got only 55 percent in 12th stndard am i eligible for bank p.o
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?