10th May 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?

Hi,
I am studying my BMS 2nd year and I want to study MBA in Abroad. How can I get an Education Loan for studying in Abroad? Please reply as soon as possible.

12th May 2016, 02:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?

To avail an education loan the candidate must have to meet the following criteria:

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course.

* Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination with above 65% of marks from a recognized college.

* Candidate must have secured admission through either an entrance test or through selection process.

If you satisfy the above criteria, then approach to the nearest bank and fill the application form and submit it back by attaching the required documents such as academic certificates, address and Id proofs etc.

The candidate has to keep collateral security to avail education loan.
12th May 2016, 06:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get an Education loan for pursuing MBA course in Abroad, first you must have to contact the bank manager regarding loan details. Once, you have enquired about the details required to get an Education loan, you must have to gather all the required documents related to your studies and collateral security property, by submitting all the required documents asked by bank, your loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
12th May 2016, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission abroad you need to clear GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL. Once you have these scores then you need to try and get admission abroad. Once admission is confirmed then you can apply for educational loan.

If university is a recognized one and admission is confirmed then you will surely get loan from the bank provided you have a guarantor and security according to the size of the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?