19th March 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am doing my B.E. final semester and I would like to go Abroad for MS studies. I require an Education Loan of about Rs. 24 Lacs. Please tell me how can I avail an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  5. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  8. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  11. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  16. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  17. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  18. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
20th March 2016, 10:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot avail an education loan of 24 lakhs to study MS in abroad. This is because the maximum permissible loan amount which can be sanctioned is 20 lakhs. So you can avail loan of 20 lakhs and rest you need to shell out yourself. You need to approach a bank for getting the loan. Make sure to take the admission call letter and the prospectus of the concerned institute. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan, get to know the details, act as per bank's instructions to get your education loan sanctioned.
20th March 2016, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?

You can apply for Education Loan of Rs.24 lacs to study MS course in Abroad. To get Education loan from bank, you must have to submit Collateral security property documents equal to loan amount to bank. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and approved by bank then, your education loan will be approved within 10-15 days.
22nd March 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have taken education loan for 90,000 in for my PG(2008-2010)..I paid til 120000 still I have to 40K but i don't have proper job to pay rest amount..could you give me some information about how to approach to big authorities to tell these problem and close this account. because day by they interest is adding..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?