10th May 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my 12th with PCB stream from UP Board. I want to do BHMS from Ludhiana, Punjab. I am a married woman and my monthly income is Rs. 12000. I need Rs. 3.5 Lacs in an Education Loan. So, my question is, as I am married, can Bank provide me an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  2. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  5. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  7. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  11. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  17. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  18. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
12th May 2016, 02:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS?

Yes, you can avail education loan to pursue BHMS.

All nationalized banks offer education loan to the candidates who wish to pursue higher education and who belong to economically backward category.

The candidate can avail an education loan if he/she has secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course in recognized college.

But the candidate must have to keep collateral security equal to the loan amount and a third person witness.

Being a married person you can avail education loan to pursue BHMS course.
12th May 2016, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS?

If you have got confirmed admission in a recognized homeopathic medical college for your BHMS then surely you can apply for loan from any PSU bank which offers educational loan.

You need to have a guarantor for loan up to 4 lacs. If you have got admission through entrance exam then surely you have good chance of loan sanction.
12th May 2016, 06:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get an Education of Rs.3.5 lacs for studying BHMS course being a married women. Most of the banks offer Education loan upto Rs. 4 lacs without any Security. So, you can apply for an education loan for pursuing BHMS course even if you are a married women. Once, you submit all the required documents asked by bank, your loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?