20th July 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study MBA being an OBC student?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that how can I get student loan if I am from an OBC category candidate and living with my Uncle? I want to study MBA program with the help of student loan. Kindly tell me as I am worried to study MBA but without student loan it is impossible for me.

27th July 2021, 10:02 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study MBA being an OBC student?

The answer is YES.

Anyone can get a loan for studying MBA but you must meet the eligibility criteria.

1. You must have good academic record.

2. You must be an Indian.

3. Age should be 15 to 35 years.
27th July 2021, 10:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can apply for an education loan to study MBA from a bank. The candidate can get a loan from banks like Axis Bank, Hdfc Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak bank, etc.

The candidate can get a loan of up to 50 lacs for the duration of 10 years or more.
30th July 2021, 06:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to get an Education Loan to study MBA being an OBC student can be seen below.

You can get education loan with minimum rate of interest on the basis of your previous academic qualification and ability to repay loan.

You must have admission letter and previous academic certificates to get education loan.

You can visit a bank with all relevant documents and ask for education loan.

Office assistant of bank will guide you about the procedure and eligibility criteria to get education loan.

If you are eligible than only fill application form and attach all required documents.

Submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?