24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?

Hi,
I am an OBC student and studying in B.Tech. I have scored above 80% throughout my academics. Now I am preparing for GRE and having desire to study MS in Abroad. As I am an OBC student, so I have a chance to get concession in interest rates of Bank Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  2. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  3. List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  5. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  6. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  7. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  8. Can I get concession in Interest rate under Allahabad Bank Education Loan policy to study B.Tech in NIT?
  9. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  10. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  11. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  12. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  13. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  14. What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student?
  15. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  16. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  17. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  18. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad? -- [New]
25th June 2016, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?

No, you cannot get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC category candidate. The Interest rate of Bank Education loan is same for all category candidates. But, there are some banks which offers 0.50% concession to female candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in Abroad. So, if you are a female candidate, you can get 0.50% concession on Interest rate of Bank Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?